This module provides an XML sitemap conforming to Google's recommendations and sitemaps.org protocol.
XML sitemap file is available at http(s)://your.domain/sitemap.xml and include URLs generated for:
- pages created by nodes;
- non-empty taxonomy terms pages;
- publicly available pages by "Views" module.
Administration page is available via Administration > Configuration > Search and metadata > Easy XML Sitemap (admin/config/metadata/easy_xmlsitemap) and may be useful for:
- anytime (re)build XML sitemap by using button "BUILD SITEMAP NOW";
- view information when last time sitemap was generated.
Under "Advanced settings" fieldset:
- set forced "https" protocol for URLs in sitemap;
- set (if you need) different default base URL used for sitemap links;
- select sitemap rebuild frequency: manually, daily (default) or any cron run;
- add exclusions for URLs you won't include in sitemap;
- add exclusions for content of languages you won't include in sitemap. Note: if you have module "SEO Meta Tags" installed, you can exclude from sitemap also all pages with "noindex" in meta-tag "robots".